Google
 

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Walk Cycle Final

Finished the walk finally! Pretty happy with it, although there are still things I could improve on for sure. But this is what I handed in for the Winter Challenge atAnimationforum.net . I'll post an update with the results when they come in, but in the meantime let me hear what you think! Oh & do check out the other entries, there are some really good ones & the competition will be tough to judge I'm sure.




Here's a link to the fullscreen version
Cheers

3 comments:

Jerry Keslensky said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this. It's got oodles of character and makes me want to nod my head with him.

Pat the Pirate said...

Thanks guys :)

There's a million things I see that could be much better, but it's still far & away my best effort so far. I guess the eye gets more critical as we learn so even as we improve we still find more mistakes lol :)

I'm still trying to work up some characters that will fit into this BG, I really want to expand it & use it again.

Thanks again for the encouragement!