Google
 

Friday, September 7, 2007

14th Dimension ER - WE NEED MORE CORN!!!

Just got turned on to these two toons from one of my favorite forums, they are produced by The Nursery, and I strongly suggest you check them out. There are some obvious John K. influences here, but I don't mean that as a bad thing (today's toons could use more of it). These are the start of a beautifully rediculous series, and I hope they give us more soon.

Things I found particularly interesting are the color schemes & background styles. I'm not sure I can even say why, but it all seems to work perfectly together in helping to create this fantastic environment of the 14th dimension er.
Check them out for yourself & enjoy!

Part 1:


Part 2:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kdog! Of course it's okay for you to link to us...we appreciate the, uh, appreciation :). Keep your eyes peeled for more corn and various oddities.