Google
 

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Couple Quickies

Was messing around with some watercolor pencils last night, I find these much easier to handle than traditional watercolor paints. Nothing special here, didn't spend much time on either one, just trying to get a feel for these things. I think I want to start working with these & oil pastels as well as my wacom. I'm hoping the different mediums can add something interesting to my toons & help give them a unique look. This should be a little easier to do soon with the new features in tbs 4.0, so I'm trying to get a head start with my watercolor practice :)

Here's a street corner, the perspective is off but I was really just experimenting with the pencils & getting a feel for colors. Spent 15-20 min on this one.


And here's my coffee mug, otherwise known as my security blanket. About 5 min on this one.

No comments: