Google
 

Friday, September 28, 2007

One Week And Counting!

Well at this time in 7 days I'll probably be pacing around church, counting down my last hours as a single man. 4pm on Oct 5th marks the beginning of my married life. Wish me luck, I'll be sure to need it at some point :)

I'll be sure to post some pics of the wedding & honeymoon when I get back. Gonna be spending 10 days on the beach in the Riviera Maya for some well deserved R&R. I'm looking forward to all of it, and with 240(ish) Irish relatives at the reception, you can be sure it will be one hell of a party :)

Speaking of parties, I get to do the bachelor party thing tomorrow night, but I'm not sure I can promise any pics from that one :P we'll see. Anyway, I may not be posting for a little while, but I will be back sometime after Oct. 17th, hopefully a happily married man :)
Cheers all,
Pat

No comments: