Google
 

Friday, July 13, 2007

Awesome Toon

I've mentioned this guy before, and since I really admire everything I've seen of his, I figure it's only natural to push his latest cartoon as well. His name is Comlock, & we are acquainted through the Animation Forum. His latest toon is almost 10 minutes long, but don't let that scare you, it will keep your face glued to the screen the whole time. What's really absurd isn't how good this is, but that he did it in a couple of weeks. Keep an eye on this guy, your kids may end up growing up on his toons. Check it out here: Comlock's Toon

2 comments:

Jerry Keslensky said...

I enjoyed the cartoon, this fellow is both funny and talented, thanks for pointing out his work.

Pat the Pirate said...

Anytime. Indeed he's rediculous good. This is the first animation of his I've seen, but he posts lots of drawings & paintings on animationforum.net, and he never dissapoints. Whats funny is he got accepted to a prestigious animation school but then they said he had to re-apply next year because hes only 24... you'd think they'd be able to bend the rules for 1 year especially once they'd seen his portfolio but I guess not. Anyway he won't have any trouble getting into whatever school he wants. I've just started talking to him recently, he's a real nice guy & I learn a lot just from studying his work.