Google
 

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Second Life Drawing Session

Got a couple more hours at class today to finish up with our model. I tried correcting a few mistakes from last week, more successfully in some areas than others. Was tough because his pose was just slightly different this week, as was my angle I'm sure, so connecting this week's hand to last week's wrist was tricky & it looks pretty sloppy in spots.

That said I'm really quite happy with it. Ran out of time before I could fully render it, so there isn't much detail. Only made one pass with an "F" pencil to block in tones. If I had time I'd have gone back over the whole thing, add details & push the shadows & highlights more, but this is what I got done & I don't want to keep working on a life drawing when the model is gone. Feels sac religious somehow.

Here it is then, let me know what you think.

No comments: